Greenies Canine Treats for dogs is the Number One dental chew for dogs which has been recommended by vets from all over the nation.
In this Greenies Dental Chews Review, I explore why the product is so popular.
Healthy teeth and gums
Just like a human, dogs also tend to develop bacteria and plague in their mouth. As a dog owner your probably know how hard it is to wash your dog’s teeth, we don’t really like it. But the bacteria that develops in our mouth needs to be scraped away regularly to prevent infection and periodontal diseases, whether we like it or not. This is why The Greenies Canine dental chew is a great solution. It has been clinically proven to fight against plague and bad breath, and helps your dog maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Greenies Canine Dog Treats features
Let us take a look at some of the important features of the Greenies Canine Dog Treats
- Greenies Canine is the number one dental chew recommended by veterinarians.
- It has been clinically proven that Greenies Canine would prevent the build up of tartar which leads to pain and gum inflammation.
- It would scrape the teeth of your dog when they start chewing on this exciting treat.
- It would help your dog maintain healthy teeth and gums and also help his breath.
- Greenies Canine dental chews for oral care contain minimum fat and are specially formulated to give your adult dog a balanced and complete nutrition.
- Independent researches have proved that this dental chew tastes great for your dog. Plus you have my word for it.
- Greenies Canine Dental Chews is the only product of its kind that has been certified by the Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) as capable of fighting against plague and tartar.
Greenies vitamins and minerals
Greenies Canine dental chews come with additional vitamins and minerals which would keep your dog healthy. This unique dog chew comes in 4 different treat sizes. Every dog treat size has been specially created to give the correct surface and hardness for different breeds with different bite force capacities. While I for one most certainly don’t, there are dogs that love to taste whatever comes their way, and obviously don’t smell as fresh as they can. Greenies Canine dog chew will help them have fresher breath so that you can always be ready for the lick.
Note: The Greenies Canine Dog treats can only be used for dogs which are over 6 months old and which weigh between 5 to 15 pounds.
Summary: Great Chew, but I couldn’t decide whether I prefer the taste of my lemons.
Four paws out of five!
– Affiliate link –
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.